Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 7- Today

Well, this is one day I just want to thank GOD for. I’m not sure what heaven will be like, but I guess it will be a lot like today.
Let me start by describing my day. First of all the weather was one of those really awful California spring days. It was almost 70° and there were nearly 5 clouds in the sky that just ruined the whole day, with the wind blowing at an unbearable 5 miles per hour. So on a day that GOD made just for me I was set for one of those days that I will always remember.
You see this is a day that I got to play golf with a close friend who I haven’t seen for nearly six years. What was amazing through the whole thing is that it was like we were never separated. We started right back to where we were, and I realized what made us become friends.

No comments: